ALL PRIME SEATING OPTIONS ARE SOLD OUT FOR LIFEST 2013!
ON-STAGE SEATING INFORMATION
Purchase On-Stage Seating in addition to your event ticket.
On-Stage Seating is located on the Grandstand deck – you can’t get any closer to the performance unless you joined the band! There are only 100 stage seats available for each evening. You will have a side view of the stage and there will be a dedicated sound system for the best mix. On Stage Seating is not available on Sunday.
RESERVED SEATING INFORMATION
Purchase reserved Seating in addition to your event ticket.
Reserved Seating is located on a raised platform directly in front of the front-of-house sound board where you can expect the best mix and sound, as well as a great view. The seating section will begin approximately 50 feet back from the front of the stage in a fenced in location. This will provide a closer concert experience for festival attendees while still providing reserved seats for those who enjoy this convenience. With Reserved Seating you don’t need to carry your chair in and out every day! You will have seats set aside for you so you can walk around the grounds and take in other shows until your favorite band starts.
What you need to know
• You must buy an event ticket (One Day or Full Event) in addition to your Premium Seating ticket.
• You will receive a lanyard for access to this area which you will pick up at the Ticket Tent at Lifest. Your pass(es) will not be shipped to you. If you buy seating per day, you may exchange it for another date based on availability. Refunds are not available.
• Premium seating areas do not have assigned seats. Seats cannot be held until the rest of your party arrives. If you would like to be seated with your group, you should be seated at the same time.
• Seating opens at 2:00 pm daily.
• Children 7 and under may accompany an adult with a Premium Seating lanyard into the area. However, the child must sit on the adult’s lap.
July 11 – 14
Sunnyview Expo Center • Oshkosh, WI