More Great Stories from Lifest 2012
LIFEST ATTENDEES GIVE BACK
• A HUGE thank you to the 1,052 amazing volunteers who helped make Lifest run smoothly. We literally could not do it without you!
• 366 children in developing nations were sponsored through Compassion International.
• 131 people volunteered to give blood for the Community Blood Center’s blood drive at Lifest.
• More than 2,500 people brought a free guest for our “Bring a friend free” outreach night on July 11th.
• More than 1,000 people responded to the gospel throughout the event.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
Catch a glimpse of the Lifest experience!
• Photo albums of each day, along with fan photos, can be seen on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Lifest/photos
• Recap videos for each day can be viewed on our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/lifestofficial
Here are just a few of the 100’s of comments we’ve received from attendees…
“Went to a great seminar on Parenting. It was awesome to see how we can view parenting from a different perspective.” Joann
“This year I brought my 16 year old nephew to Lifest with me, praying that he would be moved enough to want to learn more. He not only wants to learn more but on his own he decided to accept Jesus as his savior. As I saw him headed toward the prayer tent, my eyes swelled up with tears.” Paula
“My son and I spent our 4th year at Lifest. There is nothing like rocking out to Thousand Foot Krutch and Family Force 5 with my best friend.” Mike
“My daughter literally jumped out of the chair when he was done speaking and we went to the prayer tent together and along with a Pastor we prayed for her. It truly made my heart swell with pride and was one of my best moments in life! I’ll NEVER forget it!” Catie
“I found a new love for my wife.” Brandon
“I felt a huge burden escape me just by setting foot on the Lifest grounds. Hard to explain, but I feel new again!” Andree
“My 9 yr old daughter said “Mom, would you take me to the prayer tent? I know God has saved me but now I want to dedicate my heart to Him”
“I still feel like I’m wrapped in a bubble of love and I have a warmth in my heart that isn’t from the heat.” Samantha
Plans now begin for next year’s event, being held July 10-14, 2013 at Sunnyview Expo Center in Oshkosh, WI. Mark your calendars! Early bird tickets and camping are already available on our WEBSITE. We would love to see you there. Remember that your early ticket purchase allows Life Promotions ministry to stay strong all year-round.
Thank you for a GREAT year!
The Staff of Life Promotions
4 N. Systems Drive Suite C
Appleton, WI 54914