Directions & parking
Lifest is held at Sunnyview Expo Center – 500 E County Road Y, Oshkosh, WI.
General Parking is at the Winnebago County Park – enter at 330 E Snell Rd, Oshkosh, WI.
Please note changes for General Parking and Handicap Parking:
- Vehicles will NOT be allowed to turn into Gate 2 or the Winnebago Co Park from County Hwy Y.
- Enter the Winnebago County Park from Snell Road. Be sure to use 330 E Snell Rd, Oshkosh, WI for directions.
- Handicap guests will be directed to the correct Handicap Lot by parking attendants. Wheelchair guests will receive a “W” Lot Pass and will be able to enter Gate 2. All other Handicap guests will be parked in a designated lot in the Winnebago County Park. A rover cart will be on a dedicated loop providing rides between the Handicap Lot and the Ticket Tent.
- Motorcycle parking will be at the Winnebago County Park.
- Thanks for your patience and understanding as we solve issues caused by our growing pains.
Parking is $10 for One Day or $20 for the Full Event. You can only purchase General Parking at the event (no online sales). Cash is the only accepted form of payment.
If you have a state issued handicap sticker or card, you must still enter General Parking through Winnebago County Park. After purchasing your parking pass, you will be directed to the correect Handicap Parking lot. Wheelchari guests will be on grounds in Lot W, all other guests will be in a designated lot in the Winnebago County Park.
There is no overnight parking allowed at the Winnebago County Park. If you are camping and need to park your vehicle overnight, you must purchase an Overflow Parking Permit available online or at the event for $20. This pass will allow you to park in the East Lot and in some camping areas (look for signs “Permit Parking Only”).