Lifest Street Team Information
Love Lifest? Want to help us promote Lifest, sell tickets, and then get cool stuff? Then become a Lifest Street Team Member!
Here’s how it works:
1. Fill out the Lifest 2013 Street Team application, and either email or mail it in to our office.
2. If chosen, we will send you:
- All the promotional materials you need, such as posters, flyers, bulletin inserts, etc.
- An official Lifest Street Team t-shirt and lanyard
- And most importantly, coupons with your unique coupon code for $5 off to give out to potential Lifest ticket buyers who haven’t been to Lifest in the last 3 years
3. Sell $1,000 worth of Lifest items, and you’ll receive two (2) Adult Full Event Tickets and a Full Event Parking Pass! Every Lifest item counts towards your total: all ticket types (excluding Super Group orders), camping, On-Stage and Reserved seating, parking, etc. Every time your unique coupon code is entered, iTickets will tally up your total sales amount.
You may be thinking $1,000 sounds like a lot, but let’s break it down a little…
- For example, if a family of four purchases tickets using your unique coupon code:
- 4 Adult Full Event Tickets @ $55 ($60 – your $5 coupon code) = $220
- 1 Primitive Campsite @ $60 = $60
- Total = $280. You’ve reached almost 30% of your goal! If they purchase an electric campsite, that would be a total of $430, which would be almost half of your goal!
4. For every additional $500 that you sell, above and beyond the $1,000 goal, you can earn other cool stuff!
- One Adult Full Event Ticket
- One Primitive Campsite
- Ten (10) $5 Food Vouchers for the Life Food Shack
- For example, if you have a sales total of $2,000, you can choose any two (2) of the above items, in addition to the two (2) tickets and parking pass you already receive for reaching the $1,000 goal!
5. Acquire the highest sales total, and receive a Private Meet & Greet with the Headliner of your choice, for you and three (3) friends!
Here’s how can you promote:
1. Hang up posters and hand out flyers in area businesses
2. Go to churches
3. Talk to your family, friends, and coworkers
4. Hand our your unique coupon to potential ticket buyers
5. Hit up the web
6. Check with local newspaper, radio stations, and churches to get Lifest added to their community calendars