Things to Know Before You Go
Here’s a checklist of all the frequently asked questions we get here in our office. Also, look through our website for tons more information if you don’t find it here…
• From US Hwy 41, exit #124 on Hwy 76/Jackson St. and go south.
• CONTINUE STRAIGHT THROUGH the first major intersection which is County Road Y.
• Continue on Hwy 76/Jackson St. to the next stop light and turn left (east) onto Snell Road.
• Travel about 1/2 mile and turn left (north) and enter into the Winnebago County Park where parking attendants and signage will direct you.
TOP TEN THINGS TO BRING
We’ve posted a helpful list on our Facebook page. From lawn chairs to sunscreen, check it out…
• Parking is in the Winnebago County Park located across from Sunnyview Expo Center.
• All vehicles MUST enter the park from Snell Road. Follow Signs. (Exception on Friday-Saturday – Read below)
• Parking is $20 for a full event pass, or $10/day.
• Do not attempt to enter the grounds or the parking area off County Road Y on Wednesday or Thursday!
• On FRIDAY AFTER 4PM and SATURDAY ONLY – Enter off County Road Y
There is road construction in Oshkosh. Please visit www.US41wisconsin.gov for other construction information.
GENERAL SCHEDULE (July 11-15)
WEDNESDAY, JULY 11
BRING A FRIEND FOR FREE WITH YOUR PAID ADMISSION!
FREE ADMISSION FOR ANYONE WITH A MILITARY ID TOO!
Noon – Gates open to campers
3pm – Gates open to general attendees
5pm – Music begins
THURSDAY – SATURDAY
8:30am – Gates open
9am – Morning Devotions & Worship
Music, activities and seminars all day long
SUNDAY – FREE ADMISSION & PARKING!
8:30 – Gates open
8:30am – Three options: Morning Devotions, Mass and Kids Church
10am – Free Community Service with Scott Dawson & Building 429
12:30pm – Lifest concludes (approximately)
1:00pm – Clean up begins (Please help by leaving your area as clean as possible)
See the complete Lifest schedule with artist, speaker and comedian performance times on our website, plus speaker bios and topics: http://lifest.com/lineup/schedule/
LIFEST 2013 TICKETS & iPAD GIVE AWAY
The price for a 2013 full-event ticket will be just $52 during Lifest. And NEW… For every 2013 full-event general ticket you purchase by 11pm on July 16th, your name will be put in a drawing to win one of 10 iPads being given away! If you are interested in purchasing tickets for next year’s Lifest, sales begin at 5:00pm Wednesday, July 11th. Tickets can be purchased at the Ticket Tent, Cyber Café or on any computer with internet access. You do not need to be present at Lifest to order at this special price or be included in the iPad drawing.
If you have not purchased a campsite yet, a limited number of primitive sites are still available. Electric camping is very close to being SOLD OUT. Campers should follow general parking and enter off Snell Road into Winnebago County Park where you will be directed to the camping line.
If you need a lodging alternative, check out UW Oshkosh’s Residence Hall options: http://gcc.housing.uwosh.edu/guests/lifest-guests
I LOST MY TICKETS!
If you have misplaced your tickets/camping, call our office prior to Lifest during the following hours:
July 4: Closed
July 5-6: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
July 7-8 Closed (Set up begins at the grounds)
July 9 8:30AM – 4:30PM
July 10 8:30AM – Noon (Tentative)
Please try to address your ticket/camping questions with us in advance, rather than waiting until the day before/of the event. Call 920-738-5588. Our small staff will be busy with set-up and we cannot guarantee that someone in our office will be available outside these hours.
If you have misplaced your ticket/camping pass and purchased them online, you may call our office during the hours listed above. Otherwise, please come to the ticket tent during Lifest and our helpful staff and volunteers will be able to look up your online order in our system and reprint your tickets for you.