Full event tickets
|Prices Through||12/31||3/31||5/31||7/5||At Lifest|
- Adult Full Event tickets are for ages 16 and over.
- Youth tickets are for guests ages 8 – 15.
- Children 7 and under are free! Please purchase tickets based on your child’s age at Lifest.
- There is a $3 service fee added to each ticket sold in advance. No service fees are collected at the event.
GROUP RATES (10 or more)
- If you are purchasing 10 – 24 adult Full Event tickets, you are eligible for a $2 discount per ticket.
- If you are purchasing 25 or more adult Full Event tickets, our Super Group rate is $56 per ticket with no service fee. This price is available until May 31, 2017. You must call the office to receive the Super Group Price: 920-738-5588.
- There are no group discounts for youth tickets.
General parking is located at the Winnebago County Park. The cost is $20 for the Full Event or $10 per day. You can only purchase general parking passes at the event. Overnight parking is not allowed at the park. If you have a state issued handicap sticker or placard, you must still enter General Parking through the Winnebago County Park. After purchasing your parking pass, you will be directed to Handicap Parking located on grounds by the Main Gate. After you have purchased your parking pass, you can enter and exit Handicap Parking through Gate 2 on County Y.