ON STAGE SEATING
Purchase On-Stage Seating in addition to your event ticket. On-Stage Seating is located on the Grandstand deck – you can’t get any closer to the performance unless you joined the band! There are only 100 stage seats available for each evening. You will have a side view of the stage and there will be a dedicated sound system for the best mix. A full event pass is $150 or you can purchase a one day pass for $60.
Purchase Reserved Seating in addition to your event ticket. You can expect the best sound as well as a great view. With Reserved Seating you don’t need to carry your chair in and out every day! You will have seats set aside for you so you can enjoy other activities and stages and take your seat at the Grandstand when your favorite band starts. There are two locations to choose from:
Reserved Seating – Platform
Reserved Seating – Ground Level
Located in front of the Reserved Seating – Platform section. You can purchase these passes for $100 for the Full Event or $35 per day.
PRIME SEATING TICKET FAQS
- You must buy an event ticket (One Day or Full Event) in addition to your Prime Seating pass.
- You will receive a lanyard for access to this area which you will pick up at the Ticket Tent at Lifest. Your pass(es) will not be shipped to you.
- Prime Seating areas are general admission; you do not have an assigned seat.
- Seating opens at 2:00 pm daily.
- There is no youth discount for Prime Seating.
- Children 7 and under may accompany an adult with Prime Seating. However, the child must sit on the adult’s lap.
- These passes are only valid at the Grandstand.
- We’re sorry, there are no refunds on any Lifest purchase.