Sunnyview Expo Center – 500 E County Rd Y – Oshkosh, WI
General Parking Entrance – 330 E Snell Rd – Oshkosh, WI
Office: 4 N Systems Dr Ste C, Appleton, WI 54914
EASY ACCESS IS NEW FOR LIFEST 2016!
Get your Wristbands and Camping Passes mailed to your home.
Skip the Ticket Exchange Lines and Arrive Early…
• Skip the camping line in Winnebago County Park and enter through Gate 1 (from Hwy 76) or Gate 4 (from Cty Hwy Y).
• Arrive on Wednesday, July 6, between 5pm – 10pm.
• Don’t wait in the ticket exchange line at the Ticket Tent.
$15 PER ORDER
- From US Hwy 41, exit on Hwy 76 and go south.
- PASS THROUGH the first major intersection which is County Road Y.
- Continue on Hwy 76 to the next stop light and turn left (east) onto Snell Road.
- Travel about 1/2 mile and turn left (north) and enter the Winnebago County Park. Use 330 E Snell Rd, Oshkosh, WI for the entrance to parking.
General parking for Lifest is $20 for the full event or $10 per day and can only be purchased at the event with cash. Sunday parking is free!
General parking is located in the Winnebago County Park which should be entered on Snell Road – Use 330 E Snell Rd, Oshkosh, WI for the entrance to parking.
Note: Overnight parking is only allowed in designated lots on the Sunnyview Fairgrounds. To park overnight, please purchase a Campsite Overflow Parking pass which is also $20 and can be purchased in advance or at the event.
See our Camping page for info on primitive and electric campsites at Lifest.
If Camping doesn’t suit you, visit our lodging page for great options that offer special pricing for Lifest attendees. You may also visit the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau website for hotel and lodging information.
Grandstand has two premium seating options: Reserved and On Stage. If you purchase these items, you do not need to bring a chair to Lifest. See the Premium Seating page for more info.
If you decide not to purchase premium seating, you will want to bring a blanket or chair for the Grandstand field. Chairs may be placed at approximately 8:00 am (after Grounds crew has done their morning clean-up). You may not leave your chairs or blankets set up overnight; they will be removed and put in lost and found. Please do not bring chairs with umbrellas or anything that will block your neighbor’s view. Chairs should be placed within the painted lines so that aisles remain clear. If a canopy tent is needed for medical reasons, you must place it on the edge of the Grandstand seating area so you do not obstruct anyone else’s view.
Cafe, KidZone, Garage and Oasis provide folding chairs for the audience. Edge Stage is made for dancing and jumping so no chairs are provided here, but there are limited bleachers along the edge of the venue.
NOT ALLOWED – Alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms, weapons, or any item that resembles a weapon or firearm (including personal paint ball guns) or fireworks. Items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Violators may be removed from the Lifest grounds without a refund. Any illegal activity will be reported to the proper authorities.
CARRY-INS – Carry-ins of food and drinks are allowed by campers only. All carry-in items must be consumed at campsites or parking areas. Food and drinks are available for purchase on the Lifest grounds. We have family friendly pricing at our Lifest locations. We also have vendors with healthy food options. If you have dietary restrictions for medical needs, you may carry-in small containers.
RECORDING EQUIPMENT – Unauthorized video cameras, tape recorders and professional camera equipment are strictly prohibited at any of the stage areas or seminars. Laser pointers are also prohibited at all stages and seminars.
ANIMALS – You can’t bring your pet to Lifest, however registered service animals/guide dogs are allowed.
GOLF CARTS / SCOOTERS / ATVs– Only personal golf carts registered and approved with Life Promotions will be allowed on the grounds. For approval, please contact us by email. Motorized scooters and mopeds (except those needed for medical assistance) are not allowed on the festival grounds. Lifest reserves the right to confiscate the above vehicles until the end of the festival. ATVs are strictly prohibited on the grounds. The streets of Sunnyview Expo Center fall under the same laws and regulations as Oshkosh city streets.
HANDICAP PARKING – If your vehicle has a valid state-issued Handicap plate or pass, you are eligible to park in Handicap Parking in the South Lot (located by the Ticket Tent).
• When arriving at Lifest, you should follow the general parking line to Snell Road and enter the Winnebago County Park. After paying for your parking pass, the attendant will direct you to the Main Gate.
• If you purchase a Full Event pass, you do not need to come through the park when you return to Lifest. You can re-enter the grounds through the Main Gate from County Road Y.
SEATING– The Reserved Seating area by Grandstand has space available for attendees in a wheelchair (and one guest). Stop at the Ticket Tent to request passes for this area (quantities limited). To ensure seating space in Reserved Seating, passes are available for $120 for the full event (in addition to your event ticket). The Café Stage has a reserved seating area marked for wheelchairs by the stage.
HEARING IMPAIRED – Lifest may provide interpreters for the deaf and hard of hearing. Please contact us in advance if you are in need of this service: email@example.com.
CAMPING – We have a limited number of primitive and electric handicap sites that are close to bathrooms and the road. They are reserved for families with special needs and are only available by calling our office at 920-738-5588.
GOLF CARTS – Only personal golf carts registered and approved with Life Promotions will be allowed on the grounds. For approval, please contact us by email. Motorized scooters and mopeds (except those needed for medical assistance) are not allowed on the festival grounds. Lifest reserves the right to confiscate the above vehicles until the end of the festival.
No selling of products, services, tickets, or the distribution of any information will be allowed on the Lifest grounds without prior written approval from Life Promotions.
See our Vendor Information page.
Lost and Found is located in the Ticket Tent at Lifest. After the event, all items are brought to the Life Promotions’ office. Contact us through email or phone: 800-955-5433. We will keep lost items for 30 days after the event. Life Promotions assumes no responsibility for lost items.
If you lost a barcoded ticket, contact us before the event through email or phone: 800-955-5433 and we can help you reprint it. We can also reprint your tickets at the Ticket Tent at Lifest. Physical tickets and coupons are treated as cash. If they are lost, stolen or destroyed, we can not replace them.
Any person who enters the Lifest grounds assumes all risk of personal injury and loss or damage to property. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. Management is not responsible for any lost or stolen property or any vehicle at Lifest. Life Promotions reserves the right to search individuals, personal property and vehicles. Commercial photography and filming activities are conducted on the Lifest grounds, and a Lifest attendee or personal property may appear in resulting photographic pictures or films, which may be used in connection with advertising, news, reporting, entertainment, or other commercial or non-commercial activities. Entry onto the Lifest grounds and/or purchase of an admission ticket constitutes permission and consent for Life Promotions and its licensees to use the resulting photographs and films for any purpose whatsoever without payment.
- Advance ticket sales end July 5th . After this, tickets will ONLY be available at the gate for walk up sales beginning at 8AM on Thursday, July 7th.
- The Ticket Tent is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- We use iTickets for the ease of print-at-home tickets. Once you purchase tickets, you will receive an email with instructions on how to print them at home.
- Your print-at-home tickets are your actual tickets for admission to the event. If they are lost or forgotten, please contact us at 800-955-5433 to reprint them. We can also reprint them at the Ticket Tent.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode. Only the first scan of the tickets will allow entry into the event. Keep your tickets in a safe place.
- A $3 service fee will be applied to each ticket and campsite purchased in advance (no service fees are added at the event).
- We offer 50% off a One Day ticket any day of the event for anyone who shows their valid military ID (active or retired). Discount is for military personnel only. This is only available at the gate.
- Your order must be placed on or before midnight on the cut-off date to receive the listed price. Mail-in orders are accepted based on postmark.
- You may not add on to a group order at a later date.
- Tickets will be exchanged for a wristband at the event. Tickets are transferable; wristbands are not transferable. If you purchase a special seating option, you will exchange your ticket for a lanyard at the event. Lanyards are transferable. They will not be shipped in advance, please stop at Will Call to pick up your lanyard.
- You can upgrade a One-Day Ticket to a Full Event Ticket at the Ticket Tent at Lifest.
- You can convert 2 Youth Tickets to an Adult Ticket or 2 One Day Tickets to a Full Event Ticket at the Ticket Tent.
- Lifest is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten tickets. In addition, Lifest is not responsible for bodily injury or personal property loss at the festival.
- We’re sorry, but there are no refunds on any purchase.