Sunnyview Expo Center – 500 E County Rd Y – Oshkosh, WI
General Parking Entrance – 226 E Snell Rd – Oshkosh, WI
Office: 4 N Systems Dr Ste C, Appleton, WI 54914
- From US Hwy 41, exit on Hwy 76 and go south.
- PASS THROUGH the first major intersection which is County Road Y.
- Continue on Hwy 76 to the next stop light and turn left (east) onto Snell Road.
- Travel about 1/2 mile and turn left (north) and enter the Winnebago County Park. Use 226 E Snell Rd, Oshkosh, WI for the entrance to parking.
General parking for Lifest 2015 will be $20 for the full event or $10 per day and can only be purchased at the event. Sunday parking is free!
General parking is located in the Winnebago County Park which should be entered on Snell Road – Use 226 E Snell Rd, Oshkosh, WI for the entrance to parking.
Note: Overnight parking is only allowed in designated lots on the Sunnyview Fairgrounds. To park overnight, please purchase a Campsite Overflow Parking pass which is also $20 and can be purchased in advance or at the event.
See our Camping page for info on primitive and electric campsites at Lifest.
If Camping doesn’t suit you, visit our lodging page for great options that offer special pricing for Lifest attendees. You may also visit the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau website for hotel and lodging information.
Grandstand has two premium seating options: Reserved and On Stage. If you purchase these items, you do not need to bring a chair to Lifest. See the Premium Seating page for more info.
If you decide not to purchase premium seating, you will want to bring a blanket or chair for the Grandstand field. Chairs may be placed at approximately 8:00 am (after Grounds crew has done their morning clean-up). You may not leave your chairs or blankets set up overnight, they will be removed and put in lost and found. Please do not bring chairs with umbrellas or anything that will block your neighbor’s view. If a canopy tent is needed for medical reasons, you must place it on the edge of the Grandstand seating area so you do not obstruct anyone else’s view.
Cafe, KidZone, Garage and Oasis provide folding chairs for the audience. Edge Stage is made for dancing and jumping so no chairs are provided here, but there are limited bleachers seats along the edge of the venue.
Lifest 2015 Talent Search Details:
- Registration fee is $25 – Registration deadline is April 10th.
- The preliminary Talent Search competition takes place on YouTube.com from April 15th to the 30th. Fans vote via the “Like” button.
- The 3 artists who receive the most votes/likes will play at Lifest – $150 performance fee due by May 20th.
The winning artist from Lifest will be entered into the Christian Festival Association National Talent Search along with winners from other participating festivals (done via video, not a live competition, no travel needed). The winner of the CFA National Talent Search competition will receive offers for paid performance slot (in the $500-$1000 range) for all participating festivals in 2016 (in 2014 there were 12 festivals). Travel, lodging and expenses for the national competition will be the sole responsibility of the Artist.
Download the complete information and application:
Lifest 2015 Talent Search Information and Application
Each year, we receive dozens of inquiries/submissions from bands who wish to play at Lifest. Unfortunately, we do not have the staff or resources to listen to unsolicited acts, press kits or submissions. Thus we use this process for artists we’ve not pursued who wish to play at our event.
- Volunteers who camp may check in for camping on Wednesday, July 8th between Noon and 8:00pm.
- Main Gate is open Thursday – Saturday 8:00 am to 11:00 pm. Please plan to arrive during open hours. Campers are not allowed to set up after 11:00 pm out of respect for neighbors. Camping check-out is no later than 10:00 pm on Sunday, July 13th.
- Overflow Parking Passes allow you to park a vehicle on grounds if you don’t want to park on your campsite. You can purchase this pass online or at the Ticket Tent for $20. The pass allows you to go to your campsite to unload. Once your vehicle is unloaded, park your vehicle in one of the overflow locations. Please watch for signs indicating the appropriate parking areas. PLEASE WRITE YOUR CELL NUMBER ON YOUR OVERFLOW PASS.
- Parking rules will be strictly enforced at Lifest. Too many campers have parked in other campsites or in areas that need to be clear for emergency vehicles. If you put your cell number on your Overflow Parking Pass or Campsite Pass, we will try to call you before calling a tow truck. If you are towed, you will need to pay a fine.
- Ice can be purchased at the Lifest Store. We also have ice sales available in the mornings at designated locations in the campgrounds. See the Lifest program for more details.
- Drinkable water, bathrooms and a limited number of free showers are available on-grounds. Our shower trailer offers hot showers for $3 each. Water/Sanitary hookups are not available on grounds. However, we have contracted with a septic service to pump RV tanks for an additional fee. More information will be available in the program or at the Information Center in the Ticket Tent.
- Generators are allowed as long as they are equipped with a muffler and must be turned off from Midnight to 8:00 am.
- Lifest reserves the right to reassign campsites as needed.
- Tickets and camping passes are non-refundable.
NOT ALLOWED – Alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms, weapons, or any item that resembles a weapon or firearm (including personal paint ball guns) or fireworks. Items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Violators may be removed from the Lifest grounds without a refund. Any illegal activity will be reported to the proper authorities.
RECORDING EQUIPMENT – Unauthorized video cameras, tape recorders and professional camera equipment are strictly prohibited at any of the stage areas or seminars. Laser pointers are also prohibited at all stages and seminars.
ANIMALS – You can’t bring your pet to Lifest, however registered service animals/guide dogs are allowed.
GOLF CARTS / SCOOTERS / ATVs- Only personal golf carts registered and approved with Life Promotions will be allowed on the grounds. For approval, please contact us by email. Motorized scooters and mopeds (except those needed for medical assistance) are not allowed on the festival grounds. Lifest reserves the right to confiscate the above vehicles until the end of the festival. ATVs are strictly prohibited on the grounds. The streets of Sunnyview Expo Center fall under the same laws and regulations as Oshkosh city streets.
Handicap Parking – If your vehicle has a valid state-issued Handicap plate or pass, you are eligible to park in Handicap Parking in the South Lot (located by the Ticket Tent).
• When arriving at Lifest, you should follow the general parking line to Snell Road and enter the Winnebago County Park. After paying for your parking pass, the attendant will direct you to the Main Gate.
• If you purchase a Full Event pass, you do not need to come through the park when you return to Lifest. You can re-enter the grounds through the Main Gate from County Road Y.
Seating – The Reserved Seating area by Grandstand has space available for attendees in a wheelchair (and one guest). Stop at the Ticket Tent to request passes for this area (quantities limited). To ensure seating space in Reserved Seating, passes are available for $35 per day or $100 for the full event (these prices are in addition to your event ticket).
The Café Stage has a reserved seating area marked for wheelchairs by the stage.
Hearing Impaired – Lifest may provide interpreters for the deaf and hard of hearing. Please contact us in advance if you are in need of this service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handicap Camping Sites – We have a limited number of primitive and electric handicap sites that are close to bathrooms and the road. They are reserved for families with special needs and are only available by calling our office at 920-738-5588.
No selling of products, services, tickets, or the distribution of any information will be allowed on the Lifest grounds without prior written approval from Life Promotions.
See our Vendor Information page.
Lifest continues rain or shine. However, if there is severe weather, we may delay or cancel shows. For the latest info, follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
Carry-ins of food and drinks are allowed by campers only. All carry-in items must be consumed at the campsites or parking areas. Food and drinks are available for purchase on the Lifest grounds. We have family friendly pricing at our Lifest locations. We also have vendors with healthy food options. If you have dietary restrictions for medical needs, you may carry-in small containers.
Any person who enters the Lifest grounds assumes all risk of personal injury and loss or damage to property. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. Management is not responsible for any lost or stolen property or any vehicle at Lifest. Commercial photography and filming activities are conducted on the Lifest grounds, and a Lifest attendee or personal property may appear in resulting photographic pictures or films, which may be used in connection with advertising, news, reporting, entertainment, or other commercial or non-commercial activities. Entry onto the Lifest grounds and/or purchase of an admission ticket constitutes permission and consent for Life! Promotions, Inc. and its licensees to use the resulting photographs and films for any purpose whatsoever without payment.
- Advance ticket sales end July 7th at 4:30 pm CT. After this, tickets will ONLY be available at the gate for walk up sales beginning at 8AM on Thursday, July 9th.
- The Ticket Tent is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- We currently use iTickets for the ease of print-at-home tickets. Once you purchase tickets, you will receive an email with instructions on how to print them at home.
- Your print-at-home tickets are your actual tickets for admission to the event. If they are lost or forgotten, please contact us at 800-955-5433 to reprint them. We can also reprint them at the Ticket Tent.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode. Only the first scan of the tickets will allow entry into the event. Keep your tickets in a safe place.
- A $3 service fee will be applied to each ticket and campsite purchased in advance (no service fees are added at the event).
- Your order must be placed on or before 11:00pm (Central Standard Time) on the cut-off date to receive the listed price. Mail-in orders are accepted based on postmark.
- You may not add on to a group order at a later date.
- Tickets will be exchanged for a wristband at the event. Tickets are transferable; wristbands are not transferable. If you purchase a special seating option, you will exchange your ticket for a lanyard at the event. Lanyards are transferable. They will not be shipped in advance, please stop at Will Call to pick up your lanyard.
- You can upgrade a One-Day Ticket to a Full Event Ticket at the Ticket Tent at Lifest.
- You can convert 2 Youth Tickets to an Adult Ticket or 2 One Day Tickets to a Full Event Ticket at the Ticket Tent.
- Lifest is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten tickets. In addition, Lifest is not responsible for bodily injury or personal property loss at the festival.
- We’re sorry, but there are no refunds on any purchase.
- OPEN – The Main Gate opens for campers at 8:00am on Thursday, July 10th. Registering over 2,500 campsites is a long process. Thank you ahead of time for your patience!
- ARRIVAL – Please follow the traffic signs on Hwy 76. You should enter the Winnebago Co Park from Snell Road. The camping line will take you to Gate 2 where the Ticket Tent is located. We will scan your tickets and wristband everyone in your vehicle. You can purchase extra tickets or stop at Will Call if you don’t have everything you need.
- CELL NUMBER – Make sure your cell number is written on the Camping Vehicle Pass which you should place in your vehicle’s window.
- RE-ENTRY – After you have made it through Camping Registration and everyone has a wristband in your car, you can use Gate 1 (open 24 hours) or
Gate 4 (open 8am to Midnight) for Exit and Re-Entry. If someone in your car needs to exchange a ticket for a wristband, please use the Ticket Tent entrance again – Main Gate (Gate 2 – open 8am to 11:00pm). Remember to keep your Camping Vehicle Pass or Overflow Parking Pass in your window for proper identification so your car can re-enter the grounds.
- PARKING – If you only have a Camping Vehicle Pass – you must park on your campsite. If you have an Overflow Parking Pass, you may park in the East or North Lot (depending on ground conditions). Some campgrounds have limited Overnight Parking available – watch for signs “Permit Parking Only.” If you park in any other area, you will be towed.
- BOUNDARIES – Please stay within your marked boundaries. Typically, the flags are placed in the middle of your sites. If you need more space, consider buying an Overflow Parking Pass for $20 for your vehicle. If you need to purchase another site, you may need to move to a different location.
Things You Should Know
- Campsite prices are for the full event. The only single night rate is the Saturday campsites in Mission Field.
- Volunteers who camp may check in for camping on Wednesday, July 8th between Noon and 8pm.
- Main Gate is open Thursday – Saturday 8am-11pm. Please plan to arrive during open hours. Campers are not allowed to set up after 11pm out of respect for neighbors. Camping check-out is no later than 10pm on Sunday, July 12th.
- Campsite Overflow Parking passes allow you to park a vehicle on grounds if you don’t want to park on your campsite. You can purchase this pass online or at the Ticket Tent for $20. The pass allows you to go to your campsite to unload. Once your vehicle is unloaded, park your vehicle in one of the overflow locations. Please watch for signs indicating the appropriate parking areas. PLEASE WRITE YOUR CELL NUMBER ON YOUR OVERFLOW PASS.
- Parking rules will be strictly enforced at Lifest. Too many campers have parked in other campsites or in areas that need to be clear for emergency vehicles. If you put your cell number on your Camping or Overflow Pass, we will try to call you before calling a tow truck. If you are towed, you will need to pay a fine.
- Ice can be purchased at the Life Store. We also have ice sales available in the mornings at designated locations in the campgrounds. See the Lifest program for more details.
- Drinkable water, bathrooms and a limited number of free showers are available on grounds. Our shower trailer offers hot showers for $3 each. Water/Sanitary hookups are not a available on grounds. However, we have contracted with a septic service to pump RV tanks for an additional fee. More information will be available in the program or at the Information Center in the Ticket Tent.
- Generators are allowed as long as they are equipped with a muffler and must be turned off from midnight to 8am.
- Lifest reserves the right to reassign campsites as needed.
Things You Shouldn’t Do
- Be noisy, disruptive or destructive.
- Dump gray water on the ground.
- Leave your garbage behind.
- Have an open fire.
- Bring firewood from more than 25 miles away due to the invasion o the Emerald Ash Borers unless you follow quarantine rules.
- Park or camp in an site you didn’t pay for.
- Wear immodest clothing or swimsuits in public.
- Bring your pet, unless it is a registered service canine.
- Stay overnight at a campsite if you only have a One Day wristband, unless it’s Saturday.
- Purchase a campsite for a group under the age of 18. At least one member of the group must be 18 or older.
- Bring firearms, alcohol, illegal drugs or fireworks.